Social Media Creative
We are looking for a Social Media Creative. You love making content, it’s part of your daily life to take photos of your surroundings. You have an unique eye to how you create content and you think of innovative ways to post on Social Media.
You will be responsible for posting content and engaging with the platform, mainly on Instagram (Insta stories, Instagram posts). At the moment you won't have to take photos and create content, but you will have to make templates for Insta Stories and Instagram Posts on Photoshop. Details will be discussed further with Cylia (Co-founder) who's now responsible for all Social Media and Marketing.
8 hours per week, you can work remotely. Freelance position.
- You have to have an interest in Women’s Fashion
- You need to understand how Instagram works (the algorithm, the requirements for a successful post, how engagement works)
- Photoshop skills (beginner)
- Experience in graphic design is a huge plus
- Photography skills is a huge plus
- Both Dutch and English writing required
It's not required to have an extensive portfolio of previous Social Media experience. We are more looking for someone that fits our brand and speaks the same language in content (we are now slowly switching to a more sophisticated and mature version of our current brand).
How to apply
Send in your C.V. to PR@palaver-shop.com + some examples or your Instagram to show your style of work.